- January - visited family in NY during MLK weekend.
- February - Ella and Maya roller skating during our Gotcha Day (2/25) celebration in Lexington, KY
- 2/28 - "Oreo" joined our family. We adopted her from a family in KY...thank goodness she doesn't mind riding in the car because we had a 7 hour trip before she finally made it to her new home...love love her 🐶
- 4/15 - Ella and I drove to Atlanta on Friday afternoon and surprised Paul by showing up at his work place to enjoy a 🍰 happy birthday weekend.
- April - Spring break fun in Atlanta with family and friends!!!
- 4/23 - Celebrating Ella's 🎉 10th birthday 🎈 at Do It Yourself Crafts. The created with clay "taco fish"...so fun and really cute!!
- 5/25 - Ella's last day of 4th grade at Deer Valley Elementary.....sniff sniff
- 🐶Happy 2nd birthday Oreo 🐾(June 9th) 😃
- End of July, mini-vacation - The Morton's made the 9 Hour drive from Waconia, MN down to St. Louis and we made the 8 Hour Drive up from Birmingham Alabama. This trip was planned a few months ago and we knew it would be hot but it was excessively HOT!!! We tried to stay cool with lots of water and personal fans. We toured the Arch, St. Louis zoo and went to an evening Cardinals vs Dodgers 🎫baseball game. After over an hour wait, we had the best ribs and brisket EVER at Pappy's Smokehouse 🐷 (restaurant was on Food Network Man vs Food)....thanks to Whitney for this recommendation 😋 YUMMY!!
- August - The week before Ella started back to school, she had two of her gymnastic team mates over for much needed sleepover/play date!
- August 11th, Ella's first day of 5th grade...sniff sniff!!
- 8/24 - Ella's new and improved teeth,,..9 months of braces and she's got a more beautiful smile💟
- 9/11 - After gymnastics competition (Beach Bash) in Mobile, Alabama, all the girls enjoyed some fun times 🏊
- October - Oreo enjoying some "doggie" 🍦 ice cream at the local fair!
- September - Celebrated out 25th wedding anniversary with the best in laws ever 💓
- 9/28 to 9/30 - Ella went to Camp Mcdowell for her first ever camping trip without her mama sniff sniff!! She had the best time and still talks about the delicious food...lol!!
- 10/2 - Ella and Lona shared the podium earning 2nd place for balance beam event at JamJev Octoberfest gymnastics meet 🙌
- 10/22 - Battle of the Bay gymnastics meet in Daphane, Alabama...they did great!
- 10/27 to 10/30 - We traveled to Minnesota/South Dakota to visit friends and family...it was a quick trip but so much fun!
- 11/22 - Drove to Huntsville for the day to visit Ella's sweet friend Lona